Friday, April 3, 2009

A week I never want to repeat



But its over now. I now know exactly what I need to do and focus on to get better and move forward. Not just for my sake - but for the sake of my boys...that's right pural boys. The one good thing that came out of this whole experience is getting to see my new little man active and happy inside of me. THAT is what life is all about not the drama - not the accusations - but that little life - that little glimmer. That's my focus.

The only other good thing to come out of this week is the tremendous support that has flowed so freely from my friends and my amazing family. They have circled around me and supported me, let me cry on their shoulders, driven me to the doctors and called me from far away to check on me. I am truly blessed and I know that God is watching over me and my boys and will keep us safe no matter what.


1 comment:

lisa said...

Glad you know it! Great to see a pic of your new lil bean!! You're a strong woman Kris, your boys are lucky to have you!