Thursday, June 11, 2009

What a week!


How do I even begin to talk about my last week?  How do I put into words the inspiration, the laughter, and the feeling of family that I got to experience for three glorious days in Texas?  Seriously?  How am I supposed to do that???  All I can say is how grateful I am that God brought these lovely ladies into my life.  

They were sneaky enough to plan a surprise baby shower for me, although I still can't believe that they were able to plan that all behind my back.  With a beautiful 6x6 album waiting for pictures of little Joseph, a birthday surprise for Paula, amazing shopping (I even stayed under my budget!!!), and yummy food (more than you can imagine!)  Thank you ladies for making my last trip before JT joins our family a pink boa wrapped, lovely weekend!
more photos at: http://hywwp.shutterfly.com

Speaking of Joseph, his nursery is almost complete!  My neighbor's new wife had a cradle that she gave to us and it was waiting in the garage when I got home yesterday!  All I need now is a changing table and I am all ready for JT to arrive!!! A big thanks to Josie for letting me borrow some of her boppy and bumbo and tub and clothes - he is going to be SO set up!!!  Only 98 days to go...and its only a week and a half until I get to see him on the ultrasound again!  Check out the nursery - soon to be filled with the next member of the Stuart family.  Wow - just wow.

2 comments:

lisa said...

I am SO SO glad we got to finally meet in person last week!! I had the BEST time and am already counting the days til we see each other again!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

visit my blog to pick up your award!