Tuesday, June 2, 2009

On the road again

Tomorrow is going to be AWESOME! Having fun with one of my dearest friends at one. Running what could be a very lucrative appointment at four and then I am off to Kansas City for the night before hopping a plane to TEXAS for the first meeting of the Have Your Way With Paper crew! I have been anticipating this for months and now it is finally here! Wow. Many photos will be taken fear not...

Speaking of photos - I took a ton of them at Courtney's bridal shower. Here is the link if you are interested. I think everyone had a good time - played some games, ate some yummy cake...doesn't get much better than that. Only 59 more days to the wedding. Guess I should go see how much extra fabric they are going to have to add to my bridesmaid dress lol

the link: http://troycourtneywedding.shutterfly.com

No comments: