Monday, March 11, 2013

Proud momma moments



My little boy (well he's a big boy now but a momma can dream right) is now an orange belt from Triumph Martial Arts.  I was nervous - really nervous about whether he was ready for this test.  He started Tae Kwon Do two weeks into the term but man was I proud watching him go through his forms!

And then he got to break boards as well!  One kick and that board was toast!



The end of the basement project is near! Last weekend we got all of the supplies to finish our bathroom as well as flooring for the family room so this coming weekend is the end of it!  I had two really good helpers to get the last of the drywall busted out.  The ceiling paint is done and I got the stacks of junk all ready to go up to the dump!  Can you tell I'm a little excited to be finally finished??



And then I got a little scrappy in the midst of it all - can you believe I felt really lazy all weekend? Using up some kits from previous shipments at The Scrap Room

#20 Ahoy Matey
FEBRUARY 2013 STUDIO CALICO DARLING DEAR
Joey from Halloween 2012 ain't he just the sweetest little pirate?

#21 Joey and Jackson Do the Fair
FEBRUARY 2013 STUDIO CALICO DARLING DEAR
The Iowa State Fair 2012 - too much fun!

No comments: