Sunday, March 3, 2013

A week full of scrappy goodness

Somehow I have found some time to scrap this week going through some kits from the Scrap Room
I love the way things turn out when they are all coordinated and ready to go! 

#13 - It's a Good Life! 
FEBRUARY 2013 - PEBBLES FAMILY TIES
Jackson outside the school before his orientation being a ham!
  

#14 - Visit from Mom
FEBRUARY 2013 - PEBBLES FAMILY TIES
From our visit with Chad's mom last July

#15 - Snowfall (home sweet home) 
FEBRUARY 2013 - PEBBLES FAMILY TIES
Our house after the first snow fall of the season

#16 - Untitled (self explanatory)
DECEMBER 2012 - ECHO PARK PAPER "THIS-N-THAT CHRISTMAS"
Our first Christmas in the new house - I loved our decorations


#17 - the Morning After
FEBRUARY 2013 - CRATE PAPER FOURTEEN 
Core Four Christmas 2011 at First Watch in NKC.


#18 - Just Dance
FEBRUARY 2013 - CRATE PAPER FOURTEEN 
Sorry boys - my parents found my old dance costumes and - well - the boys had a little fashion show for me.  I loved every second.


 #19 - I mustache you a Question
OCTOBER 2011  - BELLA BLVD. FINALLY FALL
The boys and their spoon mustaches - too funny!! (not my favorite layout but its done you know!)

No comments: