Sunday, March 31, 2013

A little bit more Gwynnie Bee Goodness

Yeah I'm a little obsessed I think.  But I do love new clothes and how they make me feel!  Especially these dresses that I got in my Gwynnie Bee Box this week!!!


 Dress One: Winona Hi-Lo Wrap Dress by Kiyonna
I put a pink cami under the wrap so I wasn't totally hanging out and used this for my Easter dress - it is so comfy it's like hanging out in my PJ's!

 Dress Two: Boat neck printed shift dress by INC
I feel SO good and SO sexy in this dress!  I have it marked to go with me for my post-run dinner dress. Now to find the right shoes...

Dress Three: Striped Sheath Dress by Eloquii
Don't love this one - it makes me feel very round - horizontal stripes and my shape just don't mix.  I bet it would be cute with a blazer or a sweater but I think this one is going to go back - that's the beauty of it! Another dress will be on its way by the end of the week!!!

I have two more weeks of my free 30 day trial and I have loved almost everything that has been sent to me and I feel so much better having nice clothes to wear to church and work and out with friends.  HIGHLY recommend the Gwynnie Bee!

Click on the link below to get your own 30 day free trial! This is an indulgence I will DEFINITELY be continuing!



No comments: