Thursday, March 26, 2009

Late this week but...

'Tis the way when you are busy busy busy...I did pretty well on my goals for last week - I was pretty proud. The house is currently very clean and I feel like I was a really good mom and girlfriend.


It DEFINITELY helped to take time out every day to reflect, pray and focus my life. It's amazing how much a little perspective can do for you - I started off Wednesday spending an hour before I went into work, collecting my thoughts and finding a peaceful place and lo and behold, I spent the rest of the day busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest. Good things on the horizon and none too soon either! My business needed that kick in the tail in a BIG way!

I've also come to the shocking realization that in a mere two weeks I will be turning 30!!! It's not that the milestone disturbs me or anything its just one of those things that slips by you and then sneaks up, sheesh.

Meanwhile while life has been marching on - look what made an appearance...a little bump...(no not the one on the backside) thanks to Ashley for taking the photo for me...crazy right? Only 5 weeks from today we find out what is cookin' in there. I still believe that it's Isabella Mary but I'm practicing my reaction just in case there are boy parts in there again, yes I will love it no matter what but I haven't talked to anyone yet who doesn't believe that there is a girl in our future. April 30th we shall find out - and believe me - you all will be the first to know!


I'm so glad its Friday. Tonight we take off for Bettendorf for the weekend with my mom and dad and Jackson. I get to see some friends that I haven't seen in a long time and Jackson gets to spend all weekend getting pruney in the pool. It'll be nice to get away a little bit - read my book, eat some good food and spend time with good friends. Oh yes - there will be photos!!!


Until next week!

2 comments:

Jennifer Moore said...

Awwwww! Look at the little baby bump! Love it. :) Hope you have a good weekend.

Katt said...

Cute bump! Can't wait to see it June!