Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Gratitude Journal #4

I didn't get this posted yesterday even though I did put it up on the official challenge board. I think maybe its because its a hard one for me. Yesterday's assignment was to talk about something about yourself for which you are grateful. Why is it so easy to look around yourself and see all of the blessings but it is SO hard to look inside yourself to be thankful for what you have in your heart.


So today I am grateful for me. I am grateful that my kids have a mom who loves them so completely and would literally do anything for them. I am grateful that I can be a loving, faithful and devoted wife to my husband. I am grateful that I was given skills that allow me to provide enough for my family that we can live comfortably if not richly. No matter what my flaws - I am still grateful to be who God made me to be.

No comments: