Thursday, October 27, 2011

Gratitude Journal #26

I am SO grateful to have good friends in my life - whether they be in real life or online, friendship is one of the things that really drives my life. Whenever I think that I should really pare down the amount of friends I have on Facebook, I go through the list and think about the times that I have shared with each person, posts we have traded through message boards, watching people's children be born and grow up, sharing a cup of coffee (or a more choice beverage), or just chatting on the phone or online. I didn't realize how much I missed having real girlie time doing a project until I started scrapping more with my friend Keri and couponing with Kasandra. It really does fuel your soul! I wish more of my online friends were closer so we could hang out more but nothing makes my heart happier than those times where we meet in the middle and truly soak in each other's company. Thanks friends.

No comments: