Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Now that the cat is out of the bag...


I can FINALLY announce that my dear lovely friends at Have Your Way With Paper have graciously selected me to be the Guest Design Team Member for January -March! I'm SO thrilled to be a part of such a talented team and I am so committed to making each project I do worthy of the title!

January's sponsor is May Arts - I cannot WAIT to get my package of ribbons and start playing with them! Go check out their blog it is totally full of inspiration and some unique ways that I never thought of before. What a great first way to be able to stretch and challenge my creativity to incorporate an embellishment that I don't use very often.

Here are my first creations of 2010 and I'm genuinely happy with the way they turned out!!!





And - just because - some new years cheer from my biggest blessing of 2009!

4 comments:

lisa said...

Really???? Awesome!! Better get my butt over to Paper! Congrats, SO well deserved!

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

i'm so excited for you!!! and i agree... much deserved!!

Anonymous said...

I wish not concur on it. I over precise post. Expressly the appellation attracted me to review the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.