Thursday, August 20, 2009

Baby Update

I'm going to post the last trimester appointments here so I have them for the baby book - hope you all don't mind.

We had our ultrasound and weekly checkup today - Joseph is doing great - he's down low in my pelvis and I'm dialated to 2cm! The doctor thinks that my contractions and recent "other unpleasantries" are due to a prostaglandin release - good news for progression of labor since that is what starts opening things up for him to come through.

I got an ultrasound today too he is a big boy! Measuring out to be about 6 pounds 12 ounces! Couldn't get any really clear pictures since he's so big but its enough that he's healthy and growing! If I go to term they are anticipating an 8.5 - 9 pound baby!!! WOW!!! Jackson was only 8 lb even. So I'm going for a walk tonight and hoping to get him loosened up some more so I keep seeing progress. Only 3 weeks max to go! Come on baby boy lets do this thing!

Next appointment is next Thursday at 8:30 am!

No comments: