Monday, January 7, 2013

Been getting scrappy again

It's been awhile since I've gotten to spend some time on my scrapbook table but since the first of the year I have been going through older photos and kits and getting some stuff DONE towards my goal of 100 layouts this year and using up some kits. Observe. (I swear that everything is very straight in real life - sometimes taking pictures of layouts is not the easiest)  All of these were using up kits from www.scrap-room.com and were based on pagemaps sketches. www.pagemaps.com

#1 - Reunion
My girlfriends from high school came over to my house right after I moved in.  I'm so glad to have this photo!

#2 - Ring Bearers. My little Jackson from back in 2009 when he was a ring bearer in my brother's wedding

#3 - Your Heart will Lead you Home - Jackson and his "fiancee" Alivia - he is walking her home so cute!

#4 - Our Family: A group photo from Easter 2012.  Love this one!

#5 - 'tween: My Joshua gets way too big everytime he comes to visit.  Now he is a true 'tween.

#6 - Proud of You: Jackson with mom and dad, nana and papa at his Kindergarten graduation

#7 - anytime anywhere: random shots of Joey falling asleep at random times and places

Seven down! only 93 to go!

No comments: