Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Blair Witch Room

For some reason - the owners of our house saw fit to paint what will be Joey's room by using the handprints of their kids/grandkids - Every time I walk into this room I can't help but think of that last scene of The Blair Witch Project with all of the dead kids handprints all over the walls.  So after the downstairs gets painted - so does Joseph's room.  Here are the befores...




Yeah gross huh.  I think so too - if you check out that right hand wall in the last photo you will also see the beautiful maroon (sensing a theme here) stripes all over as well. And obviously that ceiling fan has GOT to go!!!  All in good time.

Joey has been saying all along that he wants a blue room.  This is what I have come up with so far.


With his Cars curtains and bedding it will look really nice I think.

No comments: