1. Moving into our new house!
2. Painting each room
3. Learning to refinish floors
4. Learn to install laminate/hardwood flooring in the dining room
5. Read/listen to at least one fiction and one non-fiction book per week
6. Complete an average of 2 scrapbook layouts per weekend
7. Convert the attic to a craft studio.
8. Get a Personal Trainer at the YMCA
9. Lose 1 pound per week (total of 50 pounds by next year).
10. Run a 10k
11. Make time to write each week
12. Buy my first company!
13. Add on 3 sales people
14. Embark on a new marketing campaign/strategy
15. Host at least three lunch and learn seminars
16. Maintain budget.
17. Hire a sales/service manager
18. Certify the company through VSI
19. Launch a historical home ad campaign
20. Research solar technology
21. Make 1.5 million in production.
22. Read one business/management/motivational book per month
23. Plan a date night with my husband once a month
24. Plan a special Friday activity with Joshua every week over the summer
25. Create an organizational schedule for the household
26. Find a preschool program for Joseph
27. Plan a family vacation for July
28. Organize and plan James move to Iowa State
29. Save money and stay on budget
30. Volunteer to watch Logan monthly or more
31. Keep natural foods in the house for the family
32. Teach Jackson to ride his bike on two wheels
33. Pay back loan from mom and dad.