Tuesday, December 1, 2009

SO much going on!


It feels like life has been SO insane lately - I guess that is partly because it actually has been! Work has been going well - if they ever decide to pay me (!!!) It has taken this long from being back to work to start getting regular paychecks again which has caused quite a bit of heartburn on my part - Luckily I have a lot of business that should place rather quickly so the tightness in my budget should loosen up soon (PTL!!!) See we have worn out the baby too!

The only way to describe my boys at this point is Fat and Happy. JT got baptized on the 15th, Jackson turned FIVE years old on the 22nd, 2 Thanksgiving celebrations on the 26th and we have a Preschool program to go to tonight and the Church Christmas play on Sunday. Somewhere in all of that we have managed to put up the tree but haven't gotten it decorated yet and I am in the process of rearranging my room and closet. No wonder I'm exhausted. But I wouldn't have it any other way.


In case I don't get much blogging done between here and there, Merry Christmas to all of you! Thank you for the blessing of your friendship!






1 comment:

lisa said...

You've been VERY busy and the payoff is showing! Those boys are just TOO cute!!