Thursday, September 3, 2009

Could this be my last appointment?


I actually got to my appointment EARLY today and still had to wait until 20 minutes after my appointment started to get in to see the OB. I was willing to wait though -I got to see my favorite doctor out of the practice today!

I'm at 3 centimeters now - and 50% thinned. PROGRESS! She said all of the walking I have been doing has been helping. She ruptured my membranes to get things stirred up a little and told me to keep walking especially if I start getting regular contractions.

I was supposed to have been able to schedule an induction date but - since next week has Labor Day, and a bunch of people wanting to schedule their induction for 9/9/09 or 9/11 it is totally full. So I have to wait and see if I am still pregnant next week before I can schedule a time. Let's just hope this membrane thing works! This turkey is COOKED!

No comments: