Saturday, July 20, 2013

Kit Killers!

So I did a variation of the stash challenge.  On The Scrap Room message board they have a thing called "kit killers" which is a challenge to use up every luscious bit of the kits down to the slivers.  So I took that on as a sort of personal challenge for some of my older full line packages.  You know the ones - you love the papers so you buy the whole line of 20 papers and only use up half of it (if that).

So all four of the following are from the scrumptious remains of the Basic Grey Oliver kit that I bought in Dallas 2009 when we went on our very first Have Your Way With Paper retreat - that's right - Joey was still in utero when these were purchased!!!  Bonus points that all of the pics except on the 2 pager are from 2011!

#37- All About the Bunny
BASIC GREY - OLIVER COLLECTION
Pictures from 2011 - Joey "helping" daddy mow the lawn! He was 18 mos old.

#38 - Junior Captains
BASIC GREY - OLIVER COLLECTION
Can you tell we spend a lot of time at Target?  2011 costume shopping...


#39 - Easter 2013
BASIC GREY - OLIVER COLLECTION
It was like I was holding on to this stash JUST for these pictures to come in...

#40 - I think I am big
BASIC GREY - OLIVER COLLECTION
I can't believe how little my bug is in these photos! 2011 at Grays Lake!
[/img]

Next I'm starting on Fancy Pants "To the Moon" collection - also purchased (I think) at retreat...Here is the first one on my mission to kill this kit!!!

#41 - Boy Wonder turns Seven!
FANCY PANTS - TO THE MOON COLLECTION
That's right - boy wonder is going to be nine in a few months and I'm just now scrapping his 7th birthday - don't judge me! 

No comments: