Tuesday, February 1, 2011

C is for Creativity




If there is one thing that I pride myself on its my ability to be creative - and not just in an artsy craftsy kind of way. Being a single mom for as long as I have meant that I had to get really creative with finances at times, finding creative things for the kids to do, and of course my obvious creative outlet being my scrapbooking. Its not often that I find something that occupies my mind and satisfies my need to create while at the same time being soothing and calming and makes something that my family will treasure forever. I am so blessed by that.

2 comments:

The Scrapbook Speedway said...

i have always envied your ability to manage your single mom life! you are the blessing and an inspiration! ((hugs)) n luvs!

erin said...

And creative you are! I love your layouts!